The BET vision is based on Better Educational Standards Together
Click here to download the Bay Education Trust Strategic Plan 22-27
WELCOME TO BAY EDUCATION TRUST
The Bay Education Trust consists of three academies serving the needs of over 2000 young people in Paignton. We adhere to our fundamental values and have a clear vision that blends into our mission statement that we will succeed in achieving Better Educational Standards Together. The successful delivery of our strategic objectives will lead to the achievement of our goals by 2021.
Stephen Kings, CEO Bay Education Trust
Our Strategic Objectives
These will be achieved through our:
- Vision, culture and ethos.
- People and partners.
- Teaching and Learning.
- Curriculum and assessment.
- Quality assurance and accountability.
- Quality provision and sustainability.
- To provide the highest quality educational experience for our young people aged 2 – 22.
- This will be achieved through a focused and strategic approach to improvement and maximising the benefits of partnerships across the Trust both locally and nationally.
Our Strategic Goals for 2021
- All academies to be judged as Good by Ofsted.
- All children to make at least expected progress.
- More children achieving better than expected progress.
- 100% of teaching judged as Good or better.
- Pupil attendance in line with national average.
- All pupils achieve positive post-school transition.
As a Trust:
- We will uphold the highest moral values working with openness, honesty and integrity.
- We will strive to serve every young person, their families and the needs of the whole community.
- We will be child centred and inclusive, valuing every individual learner.
- We will work in true partnership through a collaborative approach, driving standards for all.
CURLEDGE STREET ACADEMY
Curledge Street, Paignton, Devon TQ4 5BA
Waterleat Road, Paignton, Devon TQ3 3WA
KINGS ASH ACADEMY
Pimm Road, Paignton, Devon TQ3 3XA